Residential rehabilitation is the provision of health services at the patient's place or in the early stages of rehabilitation when it is not easy to access the physical therapy area.
It is aimed at patients who wish to remain in their own space throughout the entire rehabilitation process without losing the opportunity for a comprehensive therapeutic intervention. The Therapeutic program is designed according to the particularities and needs of each patient.
The Physiotherapist initially visits the patient's place to make the first contact and begin the process of assessment and history taking. In this meeting, all the necessary information about the patient will be obtained so that there is a complete picture and the appropriate rehabilitation program can be designed.
Residential Therapy addresses various ailments such as:
• Rehabilitation after surgery (arthroplasty, fractures)
• Musculoskeletal Diseases (Back pain, cervical syndrome,)
• Strengthening after injury or surgery
• Neurological Diseases (Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis)
• Respiratory Physiotherapy
• Prevention of falls
• Training and advice on correct ergonomic position and injury prevention
• Family environment education and advice
Our goal is the comprehensive service of providing care to the patient from the first stages of treatment to the end so that he can return to the level of activity he desires. Our services are completely respectful of his own needs and aspirations.